Headup and Devespresso Games announced that The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters launches on Steam Early Access today with a brand new Early Access launch trailer.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters, an atmospheric, story-driven Korean survival horror adventure, is now available in Steam’s Early Access for Windows PC, Mac, and Linux at £9.99/€11.99/$11.99. The game features distinct visual-novel style graphics with manhwa aesthetics. Early Access buyers will receive a free Survival Guide/Artbook and an eerie Original Soundtrack. This pack, with a combined value of £6.59/€7.99/$7.99, will be delivered with the game’s official full release in Q1 2020.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters continues the dark and sinister adventure from The Coma: Recut’s once-familiar, but now deserted and distorted, Sehwa High School. Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals by Minho Kim and a nightmarish story of relentless pursuit by T.L Riven, The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters precariously balances the urgency of exploration with the need for survival… jump scares are guaranteed!
- Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit, now with an all-new, and more sinister, AI.
- Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations.
- Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets.
- Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions.
- Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas.
- Hide and pass challenges to conceal your location.
- Vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips.