Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition is out for iOS and Apple TV today! Finally returning to the App Store where Table Top Racing started its life in 2013, the new version will cost £4.99 / $4.99 / €5.49 for the full game – no subscriptions, no IAP’s, no adverts and no loot boxes! Pay once, get the game.
Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition is the long-awaited sequel to 2013’s original hit combat racer which won Editor’s Choice Awards across the globe and achieved Game Of The Year Awards in 9 European App Stores.
Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition is an upgraded version of the Switch title of the same name which launched earlier in 2019 with new features for mobile including:
- Two-player horizontal or vertical split-screen couch battle both online or offline play.
- Two-player split-screen – even on your phone (two compatible controllers required).
- Crossplay network play between iOS and tvOS (Android coming soon).
- Cloud saves across your devices.
- 39 Achievements and 9 Leaderboards, including the all-new, most-requested, “Drift Kings” leaderboard!
- Native 4k 60hz on Apple TV 4K.
- Compatible with iOS and tvOS Game controllers, Sony Dual Shock and Microsoft Xbox One controllers.